Sunday, February 8, 2015

Point of View

From my point of view you are a reader.
What am I from your point of view?

Am I odd?
Am I cool?
Do you think that I am only a fool?
Did you think "Is this a poem?"
Would it make you mad if it's not?
Did you notice that the weather is awfully hot?
Do you think it's annoying?
Or do you think it's still cold?
Should I stop rhyming, or would that be simply too bold?
I can't imagine what you would think.
Because it's your point of view!
Nobody can see it better than you!
And yes I am shouting.
Because it matters A LOT.
Don't think about others and what you are not.
Inspiration is simply the new odd idea.
It doesn't matter who likes or enjoys what you say
If it's yours then it's yours, go ahead, create away.
The world is your canvas
It's waiting for you
So why are you waiting? Get out and go do!

3 comments:

  1. this is like adult Dr. Suess but so much thought behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you're trying to understand the reader writer relationship. I'm with you.

    ReplyDelete