Sunday, April 12, 2015

Playing with google translate

I typed these sentences into Google translate and translated them into different languages ten times and then back to English and this is what I got.

1. I really enjoy creative writing when I am bored.
    I did, and then write.


2. I wish I had fresh apples to eat.
    I would like to eat fresh apple.


3. Hair does not smell great when burned.
   The smell of burning hair.


4. Cats do not like to fly around at night.
    Cats do not like running at night.


5. Grab a root beer and jump off of a deep chasm.
    First try:     जड s Marin जाओ Cervisia
    Second try:  Root beer, jump Gulf


6. Circles are more round than a fresh pineapple.
    Many young people around the pineapple ring.


7. Growing spiders in my back yard is my favorite hobby.
    Development and Spiderman is my favorite favorite.


8. I often find myself tripping when I walk.
    I never often found.

No comments:

Post a Comment